93 Dumbarton Road, Canning Vale
buyers above$ 588,000
CHARACTER FILLED FAMILY HOME!
Just a stone’s throw from the serenity of parkland reserve and a short stroll to schools, Livingston shopping Centre and public transport sits this classic federation-built family home.
The kitchen has been updated with crisp white subway tiles and compliments the rest of this space beautifully. The open plan meals, kitchen, family space has been freshly painted and is bright with elevated ceilings and easy-care tiled flooring.
A separate theatre room through French doors at the rear of the home looks out onto the gorgeous patio and lush green reticulated gardens.
If you are looking for a beautiful character filled family home, then look no further. Call Janey today for a private viewing 0408901858
• Classic façade and situated on a generous 600 sqm lot.
• Short stroll to beautiful park land space.
• 201 sqm of internal living space.
• Solid wood entrance door with leadlight feature and side light panels
• Entrance has double width hall space with light oak wood flooring.
• Massive front lounge room with carpets pelmet and drapes.
• Ducted evaporated air conditioning PLUS ducted gas heating.
• Spacious master suite with wool carpets, good sized walk-in robe pelmet drapes and sheer curtains.
• En suite bathroom is renovated with oversized shower with glass door, porcelain basin and quality fittings including rain head shower rose.
• Separate toilet from the en suite also doubles as a guest powder room and is also renovated in neutral tones.
• Open plan family meals kitchen space with tiled floors, high ceilings vertical blinds and pelmets.
• Spacious chefs’ kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tiled floors with new subway tiles and new sink.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are true queen sized with built in robes carpets, venetian blinds and side drapes.
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light and has full size bath, glass shower door, and venetian blinds.
• Laundry off kitchen with access straight outside to the clothesline.
• Walk in linen cupboard
• Extensive outdoor entertaining including a massive gabled patio with a raised timber deck for parties and a Bali gazebo tucked into the corner surrounded by garden.
• Easy-care lush green gardens with automatic bore reticulation.
• Double garage with automatic door.
• Rear shed for storage
• Generous side access with double gates
• Short walk to the shops and public transport.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
View on map / Neighborhood
- bali gazebo
- bore retic
- ducted evap ac
- ducted gas heating
- massive gabled patio
- rear shed
- side access
- spacious master
- walk in linen
- close to shops
- public transport
- short stroll to parkland