6 Clipper Parade, Canning Vale
buyers above$ 550,000
AFFORDABLE FAMILY LIVING!
If you are looking for a big family home, then look no further! Ticking all the boxes, this affordable Scott Park built home offers everything you could need, including a massive total building area of 293sqm and a lot size of 612sqm.
This family home features:
• Solid wood entrance door with feature glass panels either side.
• Separate entrance hall with soaring ceilings and feature cornice.
• High ceilings continue throughout the main living spaces.
• Easy-care laminated floorboards throughout the home.
• Huge master suite with large walk-in robe, large bay windows and lots of natural light.
• Ensuite bathroom with glass shower door and Ceramic basin.
• Separate large study or home office.
• Large, open plan family and dining area with access to outside entertaining space.
• Chef’s kitchen with extra-length kitchen bench top, large walk-in pantry, plenty of cupboards, large fridge/freezer space and shoppers entry with bonus groceries station and cupboards.
• Spacious games room or activity area through French doors – this room also has high ceilings and a gas point .
• Double sized remaining bedrooms with built-in-robes and laminated floors
• Main bathroom is perfectly appointed with bath tub, Ceramic basin and has semi-ensuite access for bedroom 3.
• Split-system, reverse-cycle air conditioning installed in master bedroom and bedrooms 3 and 4.
• Evaporative cooling throughout the home.
• Roller shutters to the front of the home.
The outdoor entertaining area is easy with a massive gable patio with paved floors and retained tropical gardens. There is also extra storage beside the double garage for gardening tools and plenty of room for the kids to play.
Within short walking distance to public transport and a quick drive to local shopping centre and primary school, you will need to be quick to secure this as it will not last long.
View on map / Neighborhood
- ducted evap ac
- Easy care Floor Boards
- Entrance Hall
- high ceilings
- massive gabled patio
- open plan living
- Scott Park Build
- split systems a/c
- close to public transport
- shopping center