55 Piesley Promenade, Canning Vale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 216 m²
- Land Area: 647 m²
- Type: House
- Car Spaces: 2
- Date Sold: 11-11-2019
SITTING PRETTY ON THE PARK!
It is with great pleasure I present this property to the market. Perfectly positioned on the parkland reserve in the Promenades estate Canning Vale sits this stunning Webb & Brown-Neaves beauty!
Built in 2006 and impeccably presented, this 4 bed 2 bath family home has been lovingly looked after since it was built by one family who with great sadness is now moving on. STUNNING Sydney blue gum flooring has pride of place in the main living space and the Chef’s kitchen will impress even the fussiest of buyers with its solid granite benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances.
The garden is inviting and is perfect for your summer entertaining with side access and plenty of room for a boat or caravan behind the gates. The whole property is encased in beautiful red brickwork keeping you secure and ensuring your privacy so you can relax and enjoy the space.If you are looking for quality in an idyllic Parkside location, you need to make this property top of your list!
Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing!
• Classic Federation façade and situated on a generous 647sqm lot.
• Built 2006 by Webb & Brown-Neaves.
• 2 x gas bayonets
• A generous 220 sqm approx. of internal living space.
• Wide verandah with exposed rafter’s timber posts and arch facia.
• Solid wood entrance door with side light panels and security screen.
• Entrance has double width hall space, beautiful Sydney Blue gum flooring and 29c ceilings.
• Ducted evaporative cooling.
• Formal front sitting room with plush carpets and venetian blinds takes in the beautiful park views.
• Spacious master suite with plush quality carpets, good sized walk-in robe and beautiful sheer curtains.
• En suite bathroom with shower with glass door, dual porcelain basins, quality fittings, and separate toilet.
• Open plan family meals kitchen space continues with the stunning timber floors and has 32c ceilings and crisp white plantation shutters.
• Spacious chef’s kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, filtered water tap, double stainless sinks, granite bench tops and looks out to the beautiful garden.
• Theatre room through French doors has carpets venetian blinds and wall recess.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are spacious with built in robes carpets, and sheer curtains with pelmets and drapes. (Bed 4 has blinds and sheer curtains).
• Main bathroom is very large and light and has full size bath, glass shower, porcelain basin and is a semi ensuite to the guest bedroom.
• Powder room for guests.
• Study Nook
• Large Laundry with plenty of cupboard space.
• Broom and linen cupboards.
• Alfresco dining for entertaining is private.
• Lovely retained rose gardens to the front of the property with automatic reticulation and easy care rear garden with synthetic.
• Side access for parking a boat or caravan.
• Solar panels
• Double garage with auto sectional door
• Close to all amenities including schools, parkland and public transport.
From the Owners;
We have been very happy and settled living in Piesley Promenade and feel sad to be leaving our much loved home. Unfortunately it is time to downsize but it has been a difficult decision to leave such a beautiful part of Canning Vale. We often sit outside opposite the lake and enjoy the peaceful environment and we feel privileged to have lived in such a lovely area.
Lionel and Janet
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
View on map / Neighborhood
- auto retic
- ducted evap ac
- Federation Facade
- open plan kitchen
- powder room
- solar panels
- study nook
- close to all amenities