50 Waterview Parade, Southern River
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 256 m²
- Land Area: 613 m²
- Year built: 2003
- Type: House
- Car Spaces: 2
RESORT STYLE LIVING!!
Right here is an opportunity for someone to swoop in and own this amazing Rural Building Company home.Oozing Class and Style and surrounded by equally impressive properties, this massive 4 bed 2 bath family home has abundant natural light flowing through a wall of windows in the main living space making the space feel warm and inviting.
Immaculately presented you will be in awe of the high-quality finishes including the shadow line ceiling, the stunning timber floors and simply the sheer size this home.Make this one first on your list!
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade with easy care gardens.
• 256m2 internal living.
• 612m2 block size situated a hop skip and a jump to the stunning parkland reserve
• 2003 built and architecturally designed by Rural Building Company.
• Monitored alarm system
• 2.5kw Solar panel system
• Ducted air conditioning PLUS split system air conditioners to theatre, master bedroom and living area.
• Automatic reticulated lush green gardens.
• Lined Portico entrance with 30c ceilings and double wood front doors with feature panels.
• Double width entrance also with 30c ceilings and stunning timber flooring.
• Shadow line ceiling finishes throughout main living area.
• Master suite with plush carpets, spacious dressing room, white venetian blinds leading to opulent ensuite.
• Ensuite with luxurious oversized shower space, double fruit bowl porcelin basins, separate toilet and striking decor.
• Massive home theatre room through French doors featuring star lights and surround sound with quality carpets and quality blinds. (theatre equipment maybe included at the right price)
• Master Chef’s kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel oven, gas stove, dishwasher and double stainless sinks with stone benchtops and gorgeous contrasting décor with mosaic tile splash back. Deep drawers for all your crockery as well as plenty of cupboard space.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with beautiful timber floors raked coffered ceilings, downlights, quality window treatments, gas fire place and recessed wall features.
• Double linen and broom cupboard in laundry and deep double door linen in passage for extra storage.
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones and boasts quality fittings, oversized shower space and separate vanity for guests.
• Alfresco dining with quality paving looks over formal lush private entertaining space with room for a pool.
• Water fall feature giving a Balinese resort style feel
• There is also a second separate rear yard for the kids to play or for the pampered pooch.
• Secret spa garden with Bali hut gazebo surrounded by palms is private and inviting.
• Side Access to accommodate a boat or caravan.
• Double lockup garage with automatic sectional doors and rendered walls.
View on map / Neighborhood
- 2.5kw solar panels
- chefs kitchen
- contemporary facade
- ducted AC
- home theater
- monitored alarm
- open plan living
- retic gardens
- side access
- Space for pool
- Split AC
- close to public transport
- close to shops