43 Morton Loop, Canning Vale
buyers above$ 548,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 200 m²
- Land Area: 675 m²
- Year built: 1997
- Type: House
- Car Spaces: 2
Step up onto the property ladder with this brilliant family home.
Situated in sought after Ranford Estate three blocks from the beautiful parkland reserve sits this well positioned 4 bed 2 bath property.
Needing a little bit of TLC this family home would be perfect for a savvy buyer who could help this gem shine again.Built in 1997 and boasting a generous 200sqm living space on a massive 675sqm lot this home is perfectly positioned close to the Ranford Primary (best school for academics and community 2015) as well as public transport, and just a short drive to Livingston shopping Centre.
• Elevated position with Federation façade and portico entrance.
• Solid wood front door with security screen
• 675sqm lot
• Built in 1997 with 200sqm living space
• Solar Panels
• Bore reticulated gardens
• Separate study
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
• Ducted vacuuming
• Front formal lounge/dining with carpets and verticals
• Tiled open plan kitchen, meals and family.
• Spacious rear games room off family space.
• Large Bright kitchen overlooking patio complete with new oven and grill, double stainless sinks and Meile Dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
• Large master suite with walk in robe, blinds and drapes.
Bedroom 2 has robe and carpets
• Bedroom 3 and 4 are spacious with double robes.
• Light bright Family bathroom finished in light green with heatlamp
• Laundry with plenty of cupboard space
• Large gabled patio for entertaining
• Retained rear gardens with grassed area for the kids to play.
• 2 sheds in the rear corner for the handyman.
• Double carport with auto sectional garage door.
BE QUICK!! This one is too good to last.
Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
View on map / Neighborhood
- 2 sheds
- bore retic
- double carport
- ducted evap ac
- ducted vacuum
- elevated position
- Federation Facade
- gabled patio
- separate study
- solar panels
- close to ranford primary
- ranford estate