35 Crufts Way, Canning Vale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 280 m²
- Land Area: 4456 m²
- Year built: 1985
- Type: House
- Car Spaces: 5
Are you longing for a change of scenery, job, lifestyle? Well check this beauty out!
Set on a level 4456sqm of prime Canning Vale land sits this brilliant opportunity for the savvy buyer to jump straight into a successful business! The property itself comes complete with a large 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home with vaulted ceilings, three living spaces and a sparkling heated below ground pool. In addition, there is a granny flat residence which brings in $1000,00 per month in rental income. Outside there are three sets of brick kennel blocks totaling 30 kennels and a self-contained cattery with full amenities.
The gardens on the property are fully bore reticulated and maintained beautifully.
This is a MUST SEE if you are looking for a change of lifestyle.
• Built 1985.
• Massive 4456sq level lot,
• Solid wood front door with sidelight
• Roller shutters across the front of the house.
• Double entry hall with tiled flooring leads through to main living area
• 280sqm (approx.) of internal living space.
• Large Lounge room at the front of the home with majestic vaulted ceilings and fireplace.
• Formal dining space also with vaulted ceilings
• Renovated kitchen is spacious with stainless steel appliances, double fridge space granite bench top and plenty of cupboards.
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 are downstairs with Bed 3 having semi ensuite access and Bed 4 wood flooring and raked ceiling.
• The main bathroom bright with glass shower screen and separate toilet.
• Recently extended this home has a theatre room/ living area at the rear of the home is massive with tiled flooring, split system air conditioning, wood combustion stove and opens to the rear patio space.
• Separate MASSIVE games room off family through. This space could easily be used as a home office and has a separate entrance to the front of the property.
• Master Bedroom is upstairs and is a true king size. This space has walk in robe, carpets and blinds and leads to a large en suite bathroom with porcelin basin and full-size bath.
• Bed 2 is also upstairs and is king sized with carpets, split system air conditioner and slimline venetian blinds.
• Automatic bore reticulated gardens.
• 3 carport parking
• Beautiful shaded gardens and plenty of grass for the kids to play
• Two garden sheds
• Three separate banks of brick kennels totaling 30 kennels with a license for 50 dogs.
• Separate cattery building with all amenities and office space.
• Beautiful below ground heated swimming pool.
• 2 bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen/sitting area
• Rear cattery room with 28 cages
• Outdoor cattery with 9 cages.
• COMPLETELY SEPARATE from the main residence.
• Split system air conditioning.
• Good sized kitchen with white appliances and laminated floors.
• Good sized bedroom with slider mirror robes.
• Spacious bathroom with porcelin basin and shower screen.
• Three separate kennel blocks with a total of 30 kennels
• Two of the kennel blocks have power and water.
• Licensed for 50 dogs
• Very neat and tidy with several yards for the dogs to run.
Call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing 0408901858
View on map / Neighborhood
- bore retic
- brick fire place
- Double Entry
- Granny Flat
- renovated kitchen
- Roller Shutters
- split systems a/c
- swimming pool
- vaulted ceilings
- wood combustion stove