31 Piesley Promenade, Canning Vale
PRINCE OF THE PARK!
The Promenades is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale and with beautiful parklands and positioned close to all amenities why wouldn’t it be?
It is with great pleasure I present this STUNNING Webb Browne & Neaves designed contemporary 4-bedroom, 2 bathrooms PLUS Study to the market. Oozing class and style you will certainly be impressed with what this home has to offer.
Perfect for the growing family with three separate living areas and queen size bedrooms with plenty of storage, soft vinyl planking under foot and abundant natural light streaming in through the elevated windows in the main living space.
The Chefs kitchen is equipped with quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and overlooks the family space with its amazing vaulted ceilings and beautiful outlook
Stunning reticulated gardens and a huge outdoor patio space for summer entertaining adds to the splendor of this home.
• Generous 669 sqm lot
• 275 sqm of internal living space
• Security front door screen
• Solid wood entry door with feature sidelight panels, leading into double entrance hall.
• Smart wiring.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 6 Zones.
• Spacious master suite through double doors with soaring ceilings, large walk-in robe, carpets and cedar blinds.
• Light and bright ensuite with glass shower doors, full size bath, double basins and separate toilet.
• Formal lounge through French doors has views across the parkland space, quality carpets, downlights and cedar blinds.
• Separate study could be used as another bedroom has carpets and cedar blinds.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals with family and looking out to the lush garden space. This amazing room has beautiful natural light streaming through floor to ceiling windows.
• Huge Chef’s kitchen overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink with filtered water on tap, quality 900mm appliances, double fridge space and plenty of cupboard space.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are true queen sized with built-in robes and cedar blinds.
• The main bathroom is large with finished in blue and crisp white and has quality fittings and full-size bath.
• 2 gas bayonet points.
• Large paved patio area for all year round entertaining.
• Easy care gardens with automatic reticulation.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Room for a pool the home is situated right on the beautiful Promenades park.
• Close to schools and public transport are a short stroll away.
• Close to Livingston Shopping Centre.
From the Owners:
This has been our dream home. We have thoroughly loved living in this house. The decision to sell does not come lightly to us and we will have mixed feelings when the house is sold. Living opposite from the park with play equipment was a dream come true for our family/grandchildren. Lots of space to run around and a great meeting place for their school friends.
As our children were living with us when we built this property it offered great space for them to have their own space down the back of the house and Theatre Room. As the rooms are double sized this created great comfort for their growth.
For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to conduct their own due diligence and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
View on map / Neighborhood
- chefs kitchen
- ducted rc ac
- high ceilings
- open plan kitchen & meals
- paved patio
- Smart Wired
- close to schools
- livingstone shopping center
- public transport