31 Morton Loop, Canning Vale
AHH THE SERENITY!
Ranford Estate is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale with its tree lined Parkland stretching for miles and its friendly neighborhood.
Perfectly positioned right on this park, this magnificent home is beautifully designed with a flowing floor plan. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and 3 large living areas PLUS a study or 5th bedroom this massive 255 sqm family abode is just a short stroll to sought after Ranford Primary School.
Perfect for the growing family with each living area being able to be closed off from the others ensures all members of the family have their own space. The minor bedrooms are all true queen sized with brand new blinds and carpets and two having ensuite access to the main bathroom.The rear garden is tranquil and instantly makes you relax. This space has a large undercover paved patio and provides a private area to entertain just perfect for those intimate summer parties.
Don’t delay this beauty will not be around for long!!
Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858.
• Generous 650sqm lot
• HUGE 255sqm of internal living space
• Striking brick and tile façade.
• Security front door screens
• Double solid wood entry doors leading into double entrance hall.
• Separate study can be utilized as a 5th Bedroom.
• Spacious master suite with bay window, large walk-in robe, carpets and drapes.
• Light and bright ensuite with new glass shower, new tapware and full width vanity mirror, spa bath and separate toilet/powder room.
• Large formal lounge / theatre space with stunning bamboo floors and beautiful outlook across to the park.
• Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals with family looking out to the lush garden space and gabled patio with elevated ceilings.
• Massive kitchen overlooks main living space and features new double stainless sink, new Bosch oven and cooktop, plenty of cupboard space looks out to side patio and retained gardens.
• Wooden French doors lead from the family into the games room which in turn looks out to the garden and has an abundance of natural light and stunning bamboo flooring.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with double built-in robes, and new Venetian blinds and carpets.
• The main bathroom is large and bright with a full-size bath and is finished in neutral tones.
• Laundry is spacious with built in cupboards and there is a walk-in linen/storeroom.
• 2 gas bayonet points.
• 2 separate Ducted evaporative air conditioning units.
• 2kw Solar Panel system
• Large paved patio area for all year-round entertaining wraps around the home
• Lush green gardens with bore reticulation.
• Double garage with automatic roller door.
• Room for a plunge pool and is within walking distance to Ranford Primary school and public transport.
For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
View on map / Neighborhood
- 2kw solar
- Double Entry
- dual ducted evap
- french doors
- large patio
- open plan living
- opposite park
- Ranford Estate
- close to everything!