3 Loch Gardens, Canning Vale
MASSIVE CHARACTER HOME!
Ranford Estate is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale and with beautiful parklands and positioned close to all amenities why wouldn’t it be? It is with great pleasure I present this architecturally designed contemporary 4-bedroom, 2 bathrooms plus study beauty to the market.
Overlooking parkland in a whisper quiet street and freshly painted, this large home is perfect for the growing family with three separate living areas and king/queen size bedrooms. Stunning reticulated gardens and a huge outdoor patio space and sparkling pool for summer entertaining adds to the splendor of this home.
• Massive 617sqm lot
• 268sqm of internal living space with 6.5kw SOLAR Panels.
• Security screens to all external doors.
• Solid wood double door entry into large entrance space with soaring ceilings, neutral tiled flooring and feature light
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe, carpets, pendant light and split system air conditioner with beautiful views across the park.
• Light and bright open ensuite with glass shower doors, double porcelain basins, luxurious spa and separate toilet.
• Powder room for guests
• Separate study.
• HUGE Sunken formal lounge with new quality carpets, pendant lighting, built in bar looking out to garden and parkland space.
• Large formal dining space and bar space which can be used as a secret study nook.
• Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space.
• Gorgeous open plan kitchen, family and meals with soaring ceilings and tiled flooring finished in pastel tones.
• Massive kitchen that overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink, gas cook top, electric oven, double fridge space plumbed for water, shoppers entrance, walk in pantry and plenty of cupboard space.
• Sunken games room has new carpets and looks out onto entertaining area.
• Bedrooms 2 is king sized and Bedrooms 3 and 4 are queen sized with built-in robes and built in desks.
• Activity space/TV room in amongst minor bedrooms could be used as a 5th bedroom.
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light, double shower space and bath.
• 2 gas bayonet points.
• Ducted Vacuuming.
• New gas hot water system.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones.
• Large paved patio area for all year round entertaining.
• Below ground sparkling swimming pool for your summer parties.
• Lush green gardens with automatic reticulation and synthetic grass.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Close to schools and public transport is right on your door step.
• Walk to Livingston Shopping Centre.
For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today on 0408901858!
View on map / Neighborhood
- 6.5kw solar panels
- ducted rc ac
- ducted vacuum
- gas hot water
- opposite park
- powder room
- security screens
- sunken games
- close to schools
- public transport
- walk to livingston shops