29 Fridayhill Drive, Southern River
buyers above$ 900,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 275 m²
- Land Area: 558 m²
- Year built: 2008
- Type: House
- Car Spaces: 2
- Powder Room: 1
I am extremely proud to present to the market this absolutely stunning Architecturally designed Ross Griffin home at 29 Fridayhill Drive Southern River.
Perfectly positioned Parkside and surrounded by quality homes in the heart of stunning Southern River, this immaculate family home has had just one owner who has meticulously maintained and loved this home since it was built in 2008.
You will stand in awe of the jarrah flooring and the exquisite Chefs Kitchen with its stone granite bench tops and high-quality finish. The upstairs boasts stunning views across the park and lake where you will spend many hours admiring the sunset with a glass of wine on the balcony.The floorplan flows effortlessly, and each room is spacious and finished beautifully with the bedrooms taking in the beautiful parkland views of the lake and elevated gazebo.
Outstanding features include:
– Generous 558sqm lot size.
– Tiered reticulated front gardens with easy care, water-wise native plant sections
– Portico entrance with polished aggregate flooring.
– Grand entry hall with double entry feature doors, 31c course ceiling, led lighting and STUNNING solid jarrah flooring
– Spacious master suite with quality carpets and window finishings, generous walk-in robe and open ensuite.
– Bright ensuite bathroom complete with luxurious tiles, his and her vitreous china basins, shower with glass doors, large bath and shielded toilet.
– 31 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– AMAZING Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, quality NEFF 900M stainless steel oven, hotplate and rangehood , SOLID STONE GRANITE BENCHTOPS and WATERFALL ISLAND BENCH, filtered water on tap and breakfast bar.
– Family and meals have abundant natural light with quality window treatments, jarrah flooring continued throughout.
– MASSIVE games/activity room with elevated ceilings through French double doors has built in storage.
– Walk in store room/Linen cupboard.
– Storage under stair well
– Powder room for guests.
– Reverse Cycle air conditioning
– Skirting boards throughout
– Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are all true Queen size with full height double slider robes, roller blinds and finished in neutral tones.
– Stunning family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with vitreous china basin, large frameless shower space and full-size bath.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Large lounge area with jarrah flooring and adjoining balcony overlooking the parkland reserve and lake.
– Skirting boards throughout
– Alfresco dining has recessed ceiling and is simply an extension of the home. The current owners spend most of their time listening to the wildlife and relaxing in the privacy of the lush gardens.
– Gardens are reticulated automatically and boast a healthy vegetable patch.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional doors and extra width to accommodate a workshop area.
– Exposed aggregate driveway that sweeps around the side of the house to the alfresco.
– 4KW 16 panel Solar Energy System
– Zoned Security Alarm System
– Security screen doors to all external glass door and front entrance door
– Close to Bletchley Park primary school, Carey Baptist College, Thornlie Christian College, public transport and a short drive to the shopping centre.
– This home is a MUST SEE and is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing 0408901858.
From the Owners.
Our home was built to take advantage of the beautiful setting of the park and lake and nearby wetlands in the Bletchley park estate. This is a beautiful estate with lots of trees and pleasant walkways in the wetlands and lots of birdlife.
Our home is very spacious with plenty of storage, quality fittings and has an open plan design. It is great for entertainment and family gatherings.
The gardens have been built to be low maintenance and easy-care. The front takes advantage of water-wise native plants with a small cottage garden section. The rear has a lush garden topped off with a productive organic vegetable garden, orange tree, lemon tree and a good selection of other espaliered fruit trees.
We enjoy sitting on the balcony, eating breakfast, watching the activities on the lake, people enjoying their walks and beautiful sunsets. Days and nights overlooking the lake are always enjoyable. Ducks and birds fly in at various times while people wander, jog or walk around the lake. At sunset there are some magic sunsets to behold from the balcony, seen even better with the uninterrupted view over the lake and a wine glass in hand.
It will be sad to leave this house, our home for the past 11 years, and our friendly neighbours. Our kids have all flown the coup and we rattle around this house so it is time to take the downsize step and start the next chapter. We hope the new owners will enjoy the house and the surroundings as much as we have.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
View on map / Neighborhood
- 31c ceilings
- 4kw solar
- chefs kitchen
- french doors
- Front Portico
- grand entry
- granite benchtops
- island bench
- Overlooking lake
- powder room
- retic gardens
- reverse cycle a/c
- storage under stairs
- carey baptist college
- close to bletchley park primary school
- close to shops
- thornlie christian college