20 Burnside Terrace, Canning Vale
offers above$ 838,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 262 m²
- Land Area: 509 m²
- Year built: 2002
- Type: House
- Car Spaces: 3
May I present… 20 Burnside Terrace Canning Vale.
I am extremely privileged to bring this Stunning home to the market.
Oozing class and opulence this magnificent 4 bed 2 bath family home is immaculate and is situated on one of the loveliest parklands in sought after “Sanctuary Waters Estate”.
Built in 2002 this home has been loved by the owners since day one, sadly now they are moving on and would love a family to take over ownership and love it as they have.
From the moment you step through the double door entrance you are greeted with soaring ceilings and magnificent luxury with porcelain tiled floors, stylish pendant lighting and solid granite landing step. There are three separate living areas and the whole home has an abundance of natural light showcasing each space beautifully.
All the hard work has been done you need only move in and enjoy what this masterpiece has to offer.
Outstanding features include:
– 262sqm approx. living space.
– Easy care 509smq lot size FULLY landscaped.
– Stunning formal front garden design automatically reticulated.
– Portico entrance with cedar lined ceiling.
– Grand entry hall with double entry feature doors, 32c course ceiling, led lighting and porcelain tiled floors.
– Front door video door bell
– Reverse cycle air conditioning with 5 zones.
– Led lighting throughout,
– Theatre space with elevated ceilings, wool carpets, French doors, skirting boards and quality window dressings.
– Large study with high ceilings and large window to let in plenty of light.
– Spacious master suite with quality wool carpets and window finishing’s, spacious his and her walk-in wardrobe with views to the parkland.
– Huge ensuite bathroom complete with luxurious porcelain his and her basins, extra-large shower space with glass doors floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
– Powder room for guests.
– 32 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– AMAZING Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, quality Technika 900M stainless appliances, SOLID granite bench tops and hidden appliances cupboard.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with beautiful wooden venetian blinds across the back of the home for privacy.
– Bedroom 2,3 and 4 are Queen size with double robes, wool carpets and wooden blinds finished in neutral tones,
– Stunning family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, large frameless shower space and full-size bath.
– MASSIVE living space at the top of the staircase with wool carpets, venetian blind and gorgeous pendant light with stunning views across the park
– Alfresco dining has cedar lined ceiling and is simply an extension of the home. There is a fully functioning kitchen area with hot and cold water, and barbecue which is run off a natural gas connection for all the summer parties.
– Fremantle stone paving finishes off what is a perfect size rear yard to sit and enjoy your park view.
– Formal rear gardens automatically reticulated, and parkland reserve for walks and relaxation.
– Lock up TRIPLE garage which is quite rare with automatic sectional door.
– Close to public transport and a leisurely walk to the nearest shopping center and to the magnificent Sanctuary Waters Lake park.
A WORD FROM THE OWNERS..
We built this stunning Beaumond home as our intended retirement investment and chose what we consider to be the best estate in canning vale’s sanctuary waters … we were very lucky to secure this site which offers a beautiful rear park with access from our property which we call our backyard .
It’s just a short stroll to the centrepiece of the estate the magnificent Sanctuary Waters lake and walkways.
We culminated our dream home and designed it specially after three previous builds in our lifetime and we placed emphasis on features which were modern and trendy and has only had one owner .. us… This two storey home is very livable, open planned with plenty of space .
It is with lots of sadness that we now need to move on and downsize as we are both in our early seventies and it’s time.
We know this home will offer the same attraction to the new owner and will be a special place to them as it has been for us … kind regards James and Marlene
This home is a MUST SEE and is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
View on map / Neighborhood
- 5 zone r/c a/c
- beaumond build
- chefs kitchen
- grand entry
- high ceilings
- powder room
- triple garage
- close to public transport
- sanctuary waters park
- views across park at rear