2 Tatton Turn, Canning Vale
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!
Presenting 2 Tatton Turn Canning Vale !
Perfectly Positioned on an elevated lot in one of Canning Vales most prestigious estates in “Brookland Greens” is this massive 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Family home.
Plenty of room for the growing family with three separate living spaces, a beautifully designed kitchen with brand new Delonghi cooktop and oven and true queen size minor bedrooms all with built in robes. Finish this off with a stunning award winning pool and its just perfect!
For the golfers its just a hop skip and a jump to enjoy a game of golf and for everyone else there’s public transport and a leisurely stroll to the local shopping centre and schools.
The Owners are reluctant to let this beauty go but it’s time to find a new family to call her home.
– 225sqm approx. living space.
– Generous 623sqm lot size FULLY landscaped.
– Stunning formal front garden design automatically reticulated.
– Portico entrance.
– Grand entry hall with solid wood front door, 32c course ceiling, feature tile inlay.
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning.
– Ducted Gas heating.
– Theatre space at the front of the home with elevated ceilings, carpets and blinds.
– Large study with high ceilings and large window to let in plenty of light.
– Spacious master suite with carpets and blinds and drapes and good size walk in robe.
– Huge ensuite bathroom finished in neutral tones has glass shower and separate toilet.
– Powder room for guests.
– 32 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– Massive Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, brand new oven and cooktop and plenty of cupboard space.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with light tiled floors elevated ceiling and leads through panel glass door to a huge sunken games/theatre room at the rear of the home.
– Bedroom 2,3 and 4 are Queen size with double robes, carpets and blinds and downlights.
– Large Family bathroom with finished in light décor and comes complete full-size bath and glass shower screen.
– Alfresco dining has Fremantle stone paving and looks over the pool.
– Simple rear gardens automatically reticulated, with synthetic grass and shed for the handyman.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door.
– Award winning below ground swimming pool is cleverly designed and has new sand filter and salt chlorinator.
– Close to public transport, schools and a leisurely walk to the nearest shopping center.
– Surrounded by beautiful parkland reserve for relaxing walks.
This home is a MUST SEE and is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
View on map / Neighborhood
- ducted evap ac
- ducted gas heating
- swimming pool
- near shopping
- public transport
- surrounded by parkland