13 Altham Way, Canning Vale
buyers above$ 638,000
YOUR SANCTUARY AWAITS!!
Presenting 13 Altham Way Canning Vale!
It is my absolute pleasure to bring this beautiful home to the market with its 4 large bedrooms, 2 revamped bathrooms and 3 massive living areas.
Built in 1999 by Ventura Homes and set on an elevated 599sqm lot this property has been loved by the owners since it was built and is ready to present to a new family so they can enjoy the peace and tranquility that is Sanctuary Waters.
Perfectly placed between two massive parkland zones the kids can safely play and enjoy time outside in this quiet street.Features include:- 220 sqm approx. living space.
– Generous 599sqm lot size FULLY landscaped.
– Stunning rock front garden design automatically reticulated.
– Paved Portico entrance.
– Separate entry hall with double entry feature doors.
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning
– Split system air conditioning to master suite.
– Front formal lounge/dining with plush carpets and pelmets
– Large study with vertical blinds and pelmet could easily be bedroom 5.
– Spacious master suite with quality carpets vertical blinds with pelmet, spacious walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
– Partially renovated ensuite bathroom complete with porcelain basin, shower space with glass doors, stone bench tops and separate toilet.
– 36 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– Huge kitchen space with double stainless-steel sinks, new oven and shoppers’ entrance.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with 36c raked ceiling, tiled floors and vertical blinds
– Games room through French doors with tiled floors.
– Bedroom 2,3 and 4 are Queen size all with built in robes carpets and blinds finished in neutral tones.
– Bright family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with new porcelain basin, stone bench top, glass shower and full-size bath.
– Laundry has plenty of space and walk in linen cupboard.
– Gabled paved patio area.
– Easy care rear gardens automatically reticulated, and parkland reserve for walks and relaxation.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door.
– Stunning below ground salt swimming pool (with solar heating) surrounded by Fremantle stone pavers with a grassed area and handy mans shed.
– Close to public transport and a leisurely walk to the nearest shopping center.This home is a MUST SEE! Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing on 0408901858From the Owners
We built our first family home in 1999 the year we were married, we lovingly went through the process of building with Ventura Home and chose what we consider to be the best estate in Canning vale “Sanctuary Waters Estate”. We moved in one week before our wedding and have loved living there ever since.
Perfectly located between two stunning parks and just a short walk to the Iconic Sanctuary waters parkland Altham way is a street filled with gorgeous family friendly neighbours and children.
We have enjoyed so many fun times watching our children grow into teenagers in this warm and beautiful family home with many summer BBQ’s and fun in our backyard swimming pool. We love the area so much we are planning on selling and staying within the estate.
Memories we have created in our house with our friends and family make our house a home we know this home has a soul and will be a special place for the new owners to make special memories of their own.
Kylie, Geoff, Trent and Kiara x
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
View on map / Neighborhood
- 36C ceilings to living
- ducted evap ac
- easy care mains retic garden
- Front Portico
- gable patio
- separate entry hall
- split system AC to master
- close to public transport
- walk to livingston shops