115 Gateway Boulevard, Canning Vale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 190 m²
- Land Area: 550 m²
- Year built: 2004
- Type: House
- Car Spaces: 2
IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME!! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
What an absolute pleasure to present this immaculate quality Canning Vale property to the market!
Built by Ross North Homes in 2004 and situated in one for the sought-after pockets in the CALADENIA SCHOOL ZONE this beauty will tick every one of your boxes!! The floor plan flows beautifully and each of the rooms is light bright and inviting.
The gardens are low maintenance and water wise so all you need to do is sit back and enjoy what your new home has to offer.Close to all amenities this 4 bed 2 bath PLUS activity family home sits on a 550 sqm lot and is perfectly positioned within walking distance to the proposed train station.
Be lightning fast to view this one as it will disappear in a flash!!
• Colonial façade with native easy-care gardens
• Ross North built with steel truss roof.
• 550sqm lot.
• 190sqm approx. living space.
• Solid double wood front doors with deadlock
• Solar Panels
• Skirting boards throughout.
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning plus split system air-conditioning.
• 6 camera security system
• Front theatre room has laminated floors and wood venetian blinds.
• Master suite is King sized with carpets spacious walk in robe, feature bench window seat and wood venetian blinds.
• En suite bathroom with clean lines and porcelain basin and glass shower screen finished in fresh grey and white decore.
• Easy care tiled flooring throughout open main living space
• Huge open plan kitchen, meals and family with vertical blinds, plenty of light and looks out to patio space and swimming pool.
• Large kitchen with plenty of cupboards, quality appliances including dishwasher and shoppers’ entrance.
• The rear games room is light and bright with French doors, plush carpets, vertical blinds and looks out to the lush green garden and sparkling pool.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are double rooms, 3 and 4 featuring built-in robes and vertical blinds.
• Activity/study room in amongst the minor bedrooms has a large walk in storage space.
• Bright family bathroom finished in cream and white and has porcelin basin, full size bath and glass shower.
• Huge paved patio dining space leading out to sparkling below ground pool area with pull across blinds.
• Easy care automatic reticulated gardens.
• Sparkling below ground saltwater swimming pool with liquid limestone paved surrounds and hidden pool pump
• Double garage with automatic door and rear access and a side workshop.
• Short stroll to parkland reserve and public transport.
• Positioned close to new rail infrastructure with just a short drive to the new train stations.
BE QUICK!! This one is too good to last. Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
View on map / Neighborhood
- 6 camera security system
- Caladenia School Zone
- Colonial facade
- evap & split system AC
- ross north built
- solar panels
- swimming pool
- close to new rail infrastructure
- short stroll to parkland