10 Ashdown Pde, Canning Vale WA
offers above$ 648,000
From the moment pull up to the home you are greeted with lush green formal gardens inviting you in. Straight away you have the sense of being “home” and with every step you feel more and more at home. The sense of space is amplified with the soaring 35c ceilings and open plan living, this coupled with the neutral decor and natural light showcases the home beautifully.
– Built in 2004
– Stunning formal front garden design automatically bore reticulated.
– Parking for a motor home, caravan or boat on concrete pad.
– Wide Verandah across the front of the home.
– Solid wood front door with side light panel and security screen. Passage has cloakroom cupboard.
– Solar Panels
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning
– Front formal lounge/dining with elevated ceilings, gas log fire, plush carpets, French doors, skirting boards and quality window dressings.
– Powder room for guests.
– Spacious master suite with quality carpets and window finishing’s, huge walk in robe and white venetian blinds
– Light bright large ensuite bathroom complete with luxurious porcelain his and her basins, glass shower, bath and separate toilet.
– 35 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– AMAZING Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, quality free standing dual fuel cooker, dishwasher, double fridge space white venetians and led downlights.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with soaring ceilings. The space feels warm and inviting and is beautifully presented in line with the rest of the home.
– Bedroom 2 and 4 are Queen sized with double fitted built in robe (bed 2 has semi ensuite access to main bathroom) Bed 3 also Queen size with walk in robe, carpets and blinds finished in neutral tones,
– Family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, glass shower space and full-size bath.REAR
– Massive patio with liquid limestone paving.
– Lush gardens automatically reticulated, and parkland reserve for walks and relaxation.
– Handyman’s shed
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door.
– Room for a pool
– Close to public transport, parkland and schools.From the OwnersWe have enjoyed watching our family grow in this home since living here. A quiet street in a friendly neighbourhood, a park in walking distance great for evening strolls. Have loved to sit under the verandah and watch the sunset.
This home is a MUST SEE and is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
View on map / Neighborhood
- bore retic
- chefs kitchen
- ducted evap ac
- elevated ceilings
- Formal front garden
- french doors
- gas log fire
- lush gardens
- massive patio
- room for a pool
- solar panels
- close to all amenities
- public transport