10 Alpina Bend, Canning Vale WA 6155
Buyers Above$ 585,000
YOUR SERENITY AWAITS!
This is it!! You can just stop searching and call me to put an offer on your new home as this little beauty has it all! Set in a quiet street in the heart of beautiful Canning Vale, this Summit built 4 Bed 2 bath family home PLUS large Study/bed 5 is perfectly placed close to schools and parkland space and just a short stroll to public transport.
Set back from the road driving in you will greeted by a tree lined driveway that feels like entering a country estate with promises of a tranquil, private family home.
Two separate living areas gives everyone their own space and a beautiful outdoor patio with lush green garden overlooks the sparkling pool. Just perfect!
• Private façade with easy care gardens
• Solid wood entrance door with security screen.
• Massive 711 sqm lot within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• Generous 205 sqm approx. of internal living space perfect for the growing family.
• Light bright entrance hall
• Home is freshly painted throughout.
• 3 Tv points and NBN ready.
• 1.5KW solar panel system.
• Easy care flooring throughout main living area
• Evaporative ducted air conditioner plus additional 2 Split system units.
• Large Separate study/5th bedroom has near new carpets.
• Beautiful master suite with new carpets, good sized walk-in robe, roller shutters and soft window furnishings.
• Ensuite bathroom has double porcelain basins, spa bath, heat lamp and glass shower.
• French doors through to main open plan living space.
• Spacious large kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, double stainless sink, tiled splash back, plenty of bench space and cupboards.
• Open plan family entertaining area is spacious and relaxing with gas fireplace, easy care flooring, vertical blinds and elevated ceilings.
• Brilliant games/rear theatre which leads to fantastic outdoor entertaining.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with net curtains (and) drapes, near new carpets and built in robes. Bedroom 3 has ensuite access to the main bathroom. Bedrooms 3 & 4 also have roller shutters on the windows.
• Bright main bathroom is spacious with abundant natural light finished in blue and crisp white with porcelain basin.
• Extra long Laundry with plenty of cupboard space including broom cupboard which can be directly accessed from the garage
• Brilliant paved gabled patio space for summer entertaining. This area overlooks the swimming pool with a raised timber deck and skillion patio to relax and watch the kids swim and the garden grow.
• Sparkling below ground heated pool surrounded by liquid limestone paving. (pool light not working)
• Easy care tropical gardens reticulated off mains.
• Triple garage with sectional automatic door and rear access to garden.
• Short walk to the beautiful parkland with children’s playground, Excelsior Primary school and public transport.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
View on map / Neighborhood
- 1.5kw Solar
- 2 x split systems
- big laundry
- ducted evap ac
- easy care garden
- french doors
- freshly painted
- large kitchen
- massive gabled patio
- Solid Wood Entrance
- triple garage
- Excelsior primary school
- public transport
- short stroll to parkland